When my mission is to go "raid" a gang hideout, I expect to actually participate in some sort of "raid", not just press the 'F' key and wait for an item to pop-out of this unguarded hideout.
I'm going to give it a bit more time, but the MMO construct around the shooting is generally detracting from my experience. This isn't promising.
Also, indie gaming fans: check out this awesome post over at Shack sister-site Indie Games Channel with info, trailers, and screenshots of all 10 indie games being honored at PAX Prime 10.
Gaming News o'the Day
- Blizzard FAQ on Real ID, Battle.net, and Facebook.
- New Alien Swarm game from Valve. And it's free!
- Mafia II DLC announced including some PS3-exclusive content.
- Multiplayer beta sign-ups for Spec Ops: The Line.
- False alarm: No BF:BC2 Onslaught Mode for PC yet.