65,005 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 9:24pm PDT Its the cheekiest post-apocalyptic shooter I can think of. Instead of dwelling on misery its like, yeah, the apocalypse is pretty dope without all...
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 9:22pm PDT Its legit the most innovative shooter in a decade. The themes are also very adult: http://i.imgur.com/UHwaUhB.jpg
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 9:17pm PDT That's what a PC is for
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 9:17pm PDT Do you mean Shattered Soldier on the PS2? Cause man, hard game
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 9:16pm PDT I definitely remember MM10 being unnecessarily difficult. Its been so long that I could be getting them mixed up
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 7:54pm PDT Easy: https://youtu.be/wsct4fyqzfs
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 5:30pm PDT For me its the controls. It just feels so good moving around. There's a lot to be said for games like Mania, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Donkey Kong...
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 4:53pm PDT Same, I had a while away from Mania and its what made me write this post. No new-release hype or recency bias or anything, just a legit "holy shit...
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 3:16pm PDT Yesterday I finally beat the main campaign of Mario XCom. That final boss was surprisingly difficult, took me four tries to beat him while I think...
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 5:39pm PDT OMG THIS MUSIC
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 5:37pm PDT This demo came out today: https://youtu.be/qR9Afbr3XA8
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 5:36pm PDT https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/921505456266375168
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 4:53pm PDT I'm lazy, haha, convenience trumps all for me. I really have to dislike a game to wish I'd bought it physical instead (again, Uncharted 4)....
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 1:04am PDT I downloaded Planet Puzzle League on it, worth
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 11:31pm PDT There were some downloadable games too