38,602 chatty comments by "crummynz"
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 6:32pm PDT Remember Paper's Please, the game where you play a border guard verifying identities and either accepting people into the country or rejecting...
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 12:50am PST If you folks haven't seen Hunt for the Wilderpeople, please look it up. It's the funniest movie I've seen in ages.
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:43pm PST I'm really down with building tunnels more efficiently. But he is grossed out by sharing public transport which is so stupid. Build more tunnels...
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 1:46pm PST how can this guy be so smart but so ignorant about public transportation
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 1:07am PST The crab mech guy who pushes in 4 directions who gets a shield upgrade is very powerful. Especially with the lightning guy.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 4:18pm PST does California Games count
- Posted Jan 26, 2018 10:42am PST guess all those reports I filed must have worked. your reign of fake news terror is over
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 6:41am PST you have to sit in the passenger seat and give the driver one earbud
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 6:39am PST if I don't log into my google account in a six month period then an email gets sent out with my passwords to some friends. though i guess 2fa will...
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 6:37am PST I played a massive amount of Nuclear Throne. It's such a tight shooter.
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 12:56pm PST agreed. DF graphics are fine. it's the controls and UI that are impenetrable
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 12:55pm PST this'd be like the fourth "dwarf fortress but pretty" KS game I've backed
- Posted Jan 03, 2018 7:03am PST A totally underrated feature of COD:MW2 was the fact that it loaded straight to the menu.
- Posted Dec 28, 2017 4:21am PST this game looks sweet
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 10:54pm PDT that's done it, thanks!