80,759 chatty comments by "dirge23"
- Posted Dec 15, 2017 8:46am PST also part of the leverage on Flynn is through his son
- Posted Dec 15, 2017 8:00am PST tell them you have to go powder your nose or return some videotapes
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 6:37pm PST "just following orders"
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 12:38pm PST they are, although it's frustratingly slow. i fully expect Star Citizen to have this problem too -- there's no way you can launch a game that big...
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 12:34pm PST you mean Star Citizen could be the next Elite Dangerous. populating a game universe of this scope with content that doesn't get stale after ten or...
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:50am PST i really don't know how you base an expansion on that story
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:46am PST yep, using the Oculus dash in-game should be a big improvement
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:45am PST end of an era
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 8:50am PST fun fact: a double negative that reinforces the negative, as in "can't get no", is called a "negative concord".
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 8:49am PST https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-story-behind-devos-iconic-cover-of-the-rolling-stones-satisfaction/amp
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 8:47am PST Devo - I Can't Get No Satisfaction https://youtu.be/BvyX1EEzVeo Rolling Stones original - https://youtu.be/nrIPxlFzDi0
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 8:45am PST we made a playlist of these recently https://open.spotify.com/user/shackselection/playlist/6Xx5xb06oIpzM8eq2Dllr7?si=kPgGo9UbQYifa4boACT8Yw
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 8:07am PST given the current stories of sexual misconduct we're hearing, it's hard for me to get hung up on something legal, consensual and not apparently...
- Posted Dec 13, 2017 7:05pm PST big hands
- Posted Dec 13, 2017 1:03pm PST if the enemies were NPCs instead of humans and the map was randomly generated, i'd say you have a barebones roguelike.