30,730 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 21, 2015 1:49pm PDT Ha sorry, that first ? Was meant to be a !
- Posted May 21, 2015 1:49pm PDT Congratulations? Paul Eiding to narrate? http://youtu.be/mvVYiSMO0CI
- Posted May 21, 2015 1:45pm PDT I would hope he would at least take conference calls. "See you're going to have an issue whe---HHHHRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGG---when you're converting this...
- Posted May 18, 2015 4:09pm PDT Feedbin + Reeder 2 on iOS
- Posted May 15, 2015 8:30am PDT He does.
- Posted May 15, 2015 8:25am PDT Ahhhhh there it is
- Posted Apr 30, 2015 11:22pm PDT Sedimentary rock
- Posted Apr 30, 2015 11:20pm PDT Also you can't forget the fatherland
- Posted Apr 28, 2015 10:23pm PDT Academic researcher
- Posted Apr 28, 2015 10:21pm PDT Problem is that my gut has shit for brains
- Posted Apr 27, 2015 10:21pm PDT Really any company. Most companies that make efforts towards addressing those things do so only when it affects the bottom line - eg when...
- Posted Apr 18, 2015 3:38am PDT Haha happy birthday! I didn't know that you shared a birthday with my 2 year old :)
- Posted Apr 15, 2015 12:53am PDT Investment purchases for business tend to happen on a very different time scale. They have to anticipate demand for years into the future.
- Posted Apr 14, 2015 8:00pm PDT No, because when personal investment goes up, there is more liquidity available for businesses to borrow, and invest in capital purchases
- Posted Apr 14, 2015 4:47pm PDT Happy birthday mate :)