Eidos developers took to Square's forums to detail changes and fixes wrapped up in patch 1.05 for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Highlights include graphical changes such as 4K resolution in preparation for PlayStation 4 Pro's launch this November, as well as other visual features supported by PS4, PS4 Pro Slim, and Xbox One S.
"The game will support 4K resolution and graphic improvements on PlayStation 4 Pro," confirmed the official Deus Ex Twitter account.
As one would expect, patch 1.05 addresses myriad glitches and bugs in the Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions of Mankind Divided. Crashes and freeze states should no longer trouble you if you're playing on consoles, and a weird error that caused the game to crash on PC when you tried to load your game has been addressed as well.
Check out Eidos' forum post to read all about the patch, or just scroll down.
- The following features have been added:
HDR support for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S
PlayStation 4 Pro support
Various bug fixes for the following issues:
- Crash during the shooting range tutorial
- After talking to Vega, a freeze would occur when the player left the poor District, after seeing Miller first
- Koller's fate after completing All in the Family, if the player spared Gallois
- Exiting a tutorial during a flashbang\typhoon effect would cause the flashbang\typhoon effect to stay on screen permanently
- Rarely, the hallway leading to Talos Rucker's room would not stream in after reaching the top of the elevator
- Saving on the base build while NPCs are in search state and updating to day one patch, would cause the NPCs to search forever on that save
The patch also adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
New item: Premium weapon (1)