55 chatty comments by ".3NV7."
- Posted May 03, 2018 10:39am PDT There goes the "no one uses backwards compatibility" argument...
- Posted Apr 10, 2017 3:00pm PDT Yeah, baby.
- Posted Mar 01, 2017 4:02am PST Until my 2405FPW gives up the ghost (damn you Dell, and your build quality), I can't imagine needing anything better than my current 1060.
- Posted Jan 26, 2017 8:33am PST Fair enough. I experienced my first PS4 hard lock ever yesterday while playing Diablo 3.
- Posted Dec 19, 2016 10:03am PST "This customer outrage at having to pay a premium price for a premium is what's led to the rise of the free-to-play model in mobile gaming." The...
- Posted Oct 24, 2016 9:03am PDT Eh, still better than what Sony has offered in many months.
- Posted Oct 19, 2016 7:04pm PDT Hoping for a decent refresh to the Mini line after the large step backwards they took with the previous update. But I'm not going to hold my breath.
- Posted Oct 19, 2016 7:02pm PDT I've played it via emulation, as well as the odd Atari 2600 port where the screen scrolls vertically rather than horizontally. Certainly the...
- Posted Sep 28, 2016 12:51pm PDT I backed Wasteland 2, and enjoyed it quite a bit. While I'm sure I'll buy #3 when it hits, they seem to be stretching themselves awfully thin, with...
- Posted Jul 27, 2016 9:32am PDT All I ask for is a proper crash mode; none of this bounce-around-endlessly nonsense that was Paradise's poor excuse for one.
- Posted May 24, 2016 9:53am PDT The Prey franchise defines "development hell"
- Posted Mar 17, 2016 9:19am PDT Nice; free is good, and this is the only PC MoH game I never played.
- Posted Feb 17, 2016 10:45am PST He's been beholden to The Mouse for the past decade. Let's see what he can do when he no longer has to answer to Disney bigwigs.
- Posted Apr 10, 2015 8:21am PDT Nah - the console still has a couple of years of life left in it at least. Games were coming out for the PS2 as late as 2013. Besides, between...
- Posted Aug 22, 2014 6:28pm PDT Just cross your fingers that Microsoft doesn't do another house cleaning and deauthorize accounts with hacked drives (which is what those are).