There's one more month in the year and PlayStation is looking to end with another handful of PlayStation Plus free games. The first of December will kick off with the following games available to all PS Plus members for no charge:
- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PlayStation 4)
- King's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PlayStation 4)
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PlayStation 3)
- SSX (PlayStation 3)
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PlayStation Vita)
- Freedom Wars (PlayStation Vita)
For King's Quest, in particular, the timing of its first chapter's release is fortuitous, since the second chapter is almost ready. Meanwhile, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a much lighter look into the world of Far Cry, bathing in 80s cheesiness. These and all the other aforementioned games will be staples to a user's library for as logn as they're PlayStation Plus members, so take this Black Friday to search for deals on memberships, since those are perennially valuable.