Just in case you forgot, the Ultimate HD version of popular PlayStation Network tower defense game PixelJunk Monsters is coming to PC. In fact, it will be available on August 26th, with some new features added specifically to the Steam release.
The PC version will add 20 brand new achievements over the PlayStation Network release. There's also support for trading cards and badges.
Monsters Ultimate HD will go for $19.99 on Steam, which is $5 more than the recently-released Vita version. However, pre-orders will get 15% off. There's also a 2-Pack, which lets you gift a copy to a friend.
Here are the system requirements for the game. Don't worry, you'll likely able to run it:
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Processor: 1.5Gz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 2 Compliant Graphics Device
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: XAudio 2-Compatible Sound Card
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.2Gz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM