59,173 chatty comments by "Vincent Grayson"
- Posted Dec 16, 2017 2:49pm PST I'm 130 hours into Xenoblade 2. Still playing constantly.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 3:05pm PST It's a bit nuts how much there is to do in this game. Between the amount of decisions to make during combat, to the character builds, to the town...
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 11:16am PST Unless they did something completely incredible after launch, avoid the fuck out of it. It was a garbage-tier game when it came out.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 10:32am PST I make a point of playing pretty much everything. I don't finish most games though, and I don't really feel like most of them merit finishing. The...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:46pm PST Yes. Maybe not as good, but there's still plenty of great stuff in those final seasons, especially with James Spader.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 11:05am PST Right? That Xbox One X update for Quantum Break makes it like 170gb. That alone would be nearly a fifth of your total.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 8:53am PST I'm playing at midnight! These games are the main reason I buy Nintendo consoles these last three generations.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 8:51am PST Not grind-oriented at all. It's basically all questing and exploration. Lots of quests with meaningful dialogue and choices to be made that will be...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 8:47am PST Some men might. But most of these people do this because they are powerful and they enjoy exercising that power over others.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 8:05pm PST Upcoming biopic about it/Tommy Wiseau with James Franco, Seth Rogen, etc.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 8:02pm PST See, this runs counter to what I've largely heard from others, which is to fuck off caring about challenge or the core gameplay, and just play on...
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 5:53am PST It's not like it spoils much, since obviously the stone was going to be removed from his head.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:47am PST Head aiming in Skyrim feels fucking great. I much prefer it to using the Move controllers.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 7:22am PST That's how Nier 1 was too, except the gameplay was worse.
- Posted Nov 25, 2017 1:07pm PST With the Move controllers, you either use the teleport movement, or you move forward when you push a button. You can dictate how much tunnel vision...