It's been a busy week for Shacknews, with new trailers for anticipated fall hits landing every day including Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Assassin's Creed III, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Who knows what we can expect with PAX Prime 2012. Catch up on our videos page if you need something to keep you busy this weekend! Especially if you aren't stomping robots into dust with Transformers: Fall of Cybertron or re-visiting the same campfire over and over again in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates.)
- Garnett Lee: Well, I continue to make my way through Lost Odyssey. I’d like to wrap it up this weekend but that might be unrealistic. I’ll also be playing Madden 13 along with drafting in a couple of fantasy leagues and some Puzzle Craft on iOS.
- John Keefer: I've been extra busy, but I just scratched the surface of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for PC. I also have been meaning to get back into Tera a bit to try the new Argon Queen update.
- Andrew Yoon: I’m still chugging through Sleeping Dogs. Expect a review on Monday. But here’s a preview of my review: it has a lot of great mechanics, although the polish isn’t really there.
- Alice O'Connor: I shall be scampering about the Natural History Museum, playing real-world games. Hopefully the rain will hold off for me to hit the park with a big stack of books too.
- Jeff Mattas: This weekend, it's more Sleeping Dogs, Darksiders II, Papo & Yo, and Dust: An Elysian Tale. How am I ever going to find time to check out the new Madden? I'm sure I'll find a way!
- Steve Watts: I'll be cracking open Transformers: War for Cybertron, hunting down friends in Dust: An Elysian Tail, and continuing my long-term, probably ill-fated quest to gather a million coins in New Super Mario Bros 2.
- Ozzie Mejia: I've got a handful of games to review for the Shack, so I'll be diving headfirst into Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Rock Band Blitz, and getting a headstart on Guild Wars 2. If there's time left over, I might squeeze in a few rounds of Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine.
- Tyler J. Smith: Like I've been yucking about in Late Night Computing, I'll be transforming some giant metal robots into slag this weekend with Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Outside of the digital sea, I also plan to make my monthly venture into this thing called the 'real world.' It's like the Oregon Trail for me.