It's the question that can slam the brakes on the holiday spirit; it stopped poor Ralphie dead in his tracks in that fateful moment when he finally got to Santa. "What do you want for Christmas?" So, to help make this the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny Kaye, the Shacknews editors present some of our answers for this holiday season to help you be ready for when you get put on the spot during the 2011 Holiday Season.
In case you missed it yesterday, here's a quick recap of our holiday guide.
As you can see from our lists, it's not always games that come to mind at this time of year. In the comments below, tell us what you're asking for this holiday season.
- Garnett's list features a racing wheel, headset, and pre-orders
- Xav's list was themed, featuring essentials he uses to do his job as well as books for his Kindle Fire and The Witcher 2
- Andrew's list included a new television, Amazon's new tablet, and the newest PS3 peripheral
- Alice's list asked for a Trine 2 pre-order, a book on the history of video games, and Skyrim
- Steve's list featured a Batman graphic novel, board game expansion, Skyrim, and Xbox Live and PSN cards
- Jeff's list included Skyrim, an iPad 2, and for friends and family to buy a co-op game for themselves