Summertime is the perfect time to attack the pile of shame. Major releases aren't as frequent this time of year, as everyone prepares for the fourth quarter push. So, it's time to finish off those games that were buried throughout the last few months. It's certainly a trend at Team Shack.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’m going to get back on the finishing games track I hope with Dungeon Siege III, which I hear isn’t too long all things considered. I’ll also be continuing my return to Final Fantasy XIII. And I’m sure I’ll be building on to my skyscraper more in Tiny Tower on the iPad.
- Xav de Matos: Pouring one out to the fine Shackers hitting the town at ShackCon! I also took a vote on Twitter to decide which title in my pile of shame I'd tackle, Dead Space 2 won hands down. I'm also playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and Alice: Madness Returns.
- Andrew Yoon: Infamous 2 is on sale at GameStop. Will probably have to pick that up.
- Alice O'Connor: Wishing I was at ShackCon!
- Jeff Mattas: I’ll continue to crawl through Witcher 2 at a snail’s pace, and enjoy every minute. Also, Frozen Synapse!
- Steve Watts: Trying to knock out a few games from my backlog, in whatever time I can spare between watching the BioShock Infinite demo over and over again.
- Ozzie Mejia: Weekends like this are made for clearing out the XBLA backlog.