36,290 chatty comments by "cerealSAM2"
- Posted Dec 17, 2017 5:49am PST Yeah, we was robbed. Bait and switch trailer!
- Posted Dec 16, 2017 5:05pm PST Colossal. But since I don't watch a whole lot of creepy movies it's not "super all-time creepy." I thought it was going to be a fun...
- Posted Dec 15, 2017 2:06am PST I'll wait for the memorial "greatest hits" recap.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 1:30pm PST Tell'em "unban me or no more dog pictures!"
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:53am PST Mommy, mommy! I made punk bitches suck it down! https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/1999/12/20
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:52am PST Sell him to a science lab.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:48am PST HE WHO DOES NOT PUNISH EVIL COMMANDS THAT IT BE DONE
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:46am PST Listen to the books your grandparents might have read: https://meh.com/
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 2:06pm PST My dad had one from his work. I used it for homework a couple times.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 6:35am PST I remember him asking one of the hot reporters if she'd go out with him ON AIR back in the 80s. Like, in a whiny, "why wouldn't you?" lame-ass...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 12:36am PST Use'em at Thanksgiving and Chrimmas when you have piles of food and need serving spoons.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 12:32am PST It has it's ups and downs. Overall I enjoy watching it. And I was never a big fan in the early years.
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 8:45am PST is it krustah-arr or krew-star?
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 4:49pm PST DON'T CLICK FOR SPOILERS FROM 1934. Those spoilers are older than my grandma and she farts dust. There had been literally only one world...
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 3:20pm PST I had a T.A. in college whose name was Surinarama Sharma.