28,589 chatty comments by "Marrbe"
- Posted Jul 07, 2016 8:50am PDT Soft serve is a vehicle for salmiak licorice sauce.
- Posted Jul 07, 2016 8:48am PDT Pizza hut after a low carb period. You can drink a gallon of water afterward without taking a single piss.
- Posted Jul 06, 2016 8:45am PDT There's nothing wrong with being selfish, as long as it's rational. Is it in this case?
- Posted Jul 05, 2016 8:45am PDT Good plan. Get the basics down and then go where it's spoken for a few months at least. It seems a month of immersion is worth a year of language...
- Posted Jul 05, 2016 8:25am PDT End the WOD.
- Posted Jul 03, 2016 7:51am PDT Sure it is, but it's not to be found in any official guidelines or mainstream medicine. For example, the food pyramid is so horribly designed that...
- Posted Jul 02, 2016 11:16am PDT A pair of pliers and some tears.
- Posted Jul 02, 2016 9:17am PDT Is this the new "kill yourself"?
- Posted Jul 02, 2016 4:51am PDT http://timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
- Posted Jul 02, 2016 4:50am PDT Housing is the only way the middle class makes money in Sweden. Boomers are retiring as millionaires after a life of reckless month-to-month...
- Posted Jul 01, 2016 10:49am PDT http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/762/009/74d.jpg
- Posted Jul 01, 2016 10:18am PDT Agreed. Plot not quite up to BS1's standards, but gameplay is markedly better.
- Posted Jun 30, 2016 9:53am PDT http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/filmchat/files/2012/07/alien1.jpg
- Posted Jun 29, 2016 11:54am PDT I'd say it has more of a 2006 console shooter feel. They dropped just about every gameplay feature from DN3D except "it's a shooter".
- Posted Jun 28, 2016 11:19am PDT Left analog for movement and mouse for aiming/shooting would be ideal. I tried doing it in Lara Croft, but the game specifically prevents it.