My first week of living in Los Angeles is complete. My apartment is a bit of a disaster, with boxes lining the walls and clothes strewn about waiting to be organizes and put away. So far, so good. I like it. Now the only thing I need to do is get my driver's license situation sorted out and then I'll love it.
It's only a matter of time. Until then, this is a good time to play some games.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: Mostly Brink this weekend for me aiming to have a review for its release next week but I’ll take a few breaks, maybe for Bangai-O or Section 8: Prejudice or...I dunno.
- Alice O'Connor: [Royal Wedding hangover.]
- Xav de Matos: I'll say this much, it's a Revolution.
- Jeff Mattas: Going to do my damnedest to finish up Crysis 2 and play some more of The Witcher, but at this point, I feel like I’m just killing time until L.A. Noire and The Witcher 2 come out later this month.
- Steve Watts: Thor and Free Comic Book day make it a very geeky weekend. I might squeeze a little bit of my overlooked Telltale games like Back to the Future and Puzzle Agent in there somewhere.
- Ozzie Mejia: Out for Free Comic Book Day, but once I get back, I'll be playing through my gluttonous backlog of XBLA titles.