64,058 chatty comments by "dantastic"
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 6:09pm PDT Have you played one that isn't good yet
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 2:09am PDT Wait till you finish the annoying mandatory stealth section and you constantly have annoying enemies spawning on top of you wherever you go that...
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 2:06am PDT Oops I haven't seen the newer movie yet.
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 5:05pm PDT last season was really awesome with ghost rider and LMDs
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 5:02pm PDT it's really fun to constantly micromanage your inventory of disposable swords
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 5:01pm PDT i dont want to try new ones or collect them or worry about stocking them before going to do a shrine or some bullshit. it's a tedious gameplay...
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 5:00pm PDT Fitbits are disposable now and their support won't do shit for you after a year and a day and your band disintegrates off your wrist.
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 1:21pm PDT I don't know, hints are for babies!
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 6:31am PDT Just put a Sonos in your bathroom if you're gonna spend that much! Much better than a shit Bluetooth speaker.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 5:38pm PDT I think the 6 launched solo without a smaller option.
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 12:21am PDT Secret of Monkey Island! Fuck, take out Zelda and add that! I'd never be able to beat it but definitely this game!
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 12:17am PDT Mass effect trilogy, super Mario RPG, Zelda link between worlds
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 7:09pm PDT If IT professional, as long as HR allows. If not 0.1mm
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 7:07pm PDT Depends on if person is an IT professional
- Posted Oct 08, 2017 5:30pm PDT I wouldn't do that because soggy Brussels sprouts are the worst. I like them to be a bit crunchy still and a bit of a scorch that wouldn't happen...