16,370 chatty comments by "Beady"
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 10:50am PDT Probably the typical sequel problem of having to somehow de-progress you from the maxed out monster you would have been at the end of the previous...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 2:24pm PDT You can buy door opening/closing devices too, or make your own as it’s a pretty simple mechanism to slide a door up or down, a light sensor and a...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 2:13pm PDT It will be the whole east coast
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 4:40am PDT Grindr Royale?
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 2:46am PDT I do like the DIVE typo
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 2:43am PDT It’s not the end of the world. This is the version of OneNote that opens on a surface when your writing whilst it’s locked and it’s been...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 11:48am PDT The free version, Expendabros, was licensed!
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 1:34am PDT I’ve just got a Sonos one. It has Alexa built in and the sound quality is pretty great.
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 5:05pm PDT Once, then never again
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 5:04pm PDT But if that applied Goldeneye would be the best video game movie game movie video
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 4:09pm PDT I’ve got a 5.1 Boston Acoustics setup with an amp. Everything sounds amazing :D
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 2:48pm PDT They did it by lootbox this time
- Posted Apr 10, 2018 11:47pm PDT Ready player one will just be the main characters and a bunch of textureless wireframes.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 4:40pm PDT That entire article is bullshit. Hell, they even link to the actual list of things the mayors office is doing, none of which are the crazy things...
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 1:12pm PDT Yeah it can be a bit grindy though! Luckily they mostly let you complete objectives however you like: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVXRGncds8...