Overwatch is again making another foray into Heroes of the Storm as the soundmeister Lucio beats his way onto the HotS Public Test Server today. He joins Tracer and Zarya, who joined the Nexus before him.
Here is a list of his abilities, which players can test out before he hits the live server, probably during next week's server update:
- Wall Ride: When moving alongside impassable terrain, Lucio can walk through other units, and his movement speed is increased by 20%. This effect stacks with other movement speed bonuses.
- Soundwave: Deal damage to enemies in a cone-shaped area and knock them back.
- Crossfade: Play one of two tracks that passively provide allied heroes with either a Speed Boost or a Healing Boost in a large radius around you. Activate Crossfade to swap tracks.
- Healing Boost: Restore a small amount of Health every second to Lucio and nearby allied heroes.
- Speed Boost: Increase the Movement Speed of Lucio and nearby allied Heroes by 15%.
- Amp It Up: Raise Lucio's Crossfade track volume for three seconds, amping Speed Boost to 45% increased movement speed, and significantly increasing the healing rate of Healing Boost.
- Sound Barrier: After one second, Lucio and nearby allied heroes gain a massive Shield that rapidly decays over the next six seconds.
- Reverse Amp: Blast Lucio's Crossfade track at enemy Heroes for four seconds, causing Healing Boost to inflict damage every second, and Speed Boost to Slow Movement Speed by 45%.
- Passive: Increase Amp It Up's duration to four seconds.