Microsoft teased us with a wintry image of the first expansion coming for Forza Horizon 3, but now we get some context, as Blizzard Mountain will be releasing on December 13.
The expansion will offer a new campaign with more than 50 events and challenges. It will also add three new race types - Hill Climb, Descent and Blizzard - and if you are into achievement, 28 more have been dropped in. Of course, the game is about cars, and wplayers will get seven new ones:
- 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX
- 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck
- 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B
- 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
- 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car
The expansion is part of the Forza Horizons 3 season pass, which is currently selling for $34.99 as part of Black Friday pricing, but it ends today. If you have the ultimate edition of the game, you can get a $10 discount on the pass if you buy before the end of the year.
Oh, and there will be a new mystery barn as well.