Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evil is coming to the Xbox One in September 2015.
The Elemental Evil update will increase Neverwinter’s level cap and will introduce new adventure zones and a new playable class, known as the Oathbound. Access to four end-game campaigns and additional in-game dungeons will also be available that will offer more loot to veteran Xbox One adventurers.
Here’s the full list of additions Elemental Evil will introduce:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
- Eight new adventure zones
- Open world player versus players combat in iconic Icewind Dale
- Four end-game campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
- Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Three new epic skirmishes
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
Neverwinter made its way to the Xbox One this past spring, and since its release, over two million players have joined the game making it the top free-to-play game on the platform. What certainly helps keep the experience fresh is its optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.