If you've been holding off on buying Borderlands 2 until a Game of the Year edition crammed full of DLC came along, circle October 8 on your calendar. Publisher 2K today announced the GotY's on its way, including the base game and most, but not all, of the DLC released so far and oh, not the new stuff that's in the pipeline either.
Due to be priced at $59.99, the GotY packs all this DLC:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector's Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Missing from that list is a load of $1 packs adding new heads and skins for characters, the impending second Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack, and the upcoming new Headhunter packs. Still, if you were waiting to buy everything in one go, this is probably as good as it'll get.