Late Night Computing blows up the world on November 27, 2012.
Welcome to Tuesday, Shackers. I'm still slowly working through Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, with a few detours into Mark of the Ninja and Hotline: Miami, both of which are stellar titles. Although the 100% sync memory feature adds a bit of longevity the second title didn't have, it's bugging me a bit and making my completion tick go into overdrive. It's optional, yes, but still bothers me. Guess I'll be sticking around Assassin's Creed Brotherhood longer than I anticipated.
- Catch up with Adam Sessler at 'Sessler's Something' after his departure from X-Play and G4TV. [via Youtube]
- The Totally Rad Show sadly comes to an end, so bid it farewell with one final episode. [via Youtube]
- Star Trek Into Darkness has its plot spoiled, so beware before you click on the link unless you really want to know what the movie is all about.[via Slashfilm]
- Speaking of deep space exploration, meet the 'Stirling engine', aimed to power the first human interstellar craft. [via Wired]
- Chris Morris discusses how Thursday night football games this season will change future Madden NFL titles. [via Yahoo! Games]
Chatty posts of the moment.
Make sure you log-in and check your filters if you can't see the following:
- "Lets talk Civilization 5. I started a match yesterday with a friend of mine who is showing me the ropes. We played fr a few hours and are currently in the renaissance era. I think I'm getting an idea of the real basics. While I don't yet have a feel for the overall strategy and diplomacy aspects of the game, I'm already enjoying the game. Already finding it vastly more interesting than Fallout 3.
So can anyone show me in the direction of good strategy write ups and general tips for the game? Do Shackers still frequently play this game? The game seems pretty inoffensive so far, but I remember the rage from veteran Civ 4 players, what happened there?" [by Creepin_Jeezus]
- "I'm loving PlanetSide 2 right now. So many awe inspiring moments that can't be had anywhere else across the medium. That makes it a good game in my books." [by Sgt_Boomstick]
Primordia demo 1.0. "Set in a post-apocalyptic world strewn with cast-off machines, Primordia tells the story of Horatio Nullbuilt, an introspective robot whose solitary lifestyle is thrown into chaos when his sole power source is stolen. Travel with him and his comic sidekick, Crispin, to the dazzling city of Metropol and discover the secrets of this mysterious world -- a place where humans once tread, but are now merely the stuff of legend." Download the demo for Windows.
Company of Heroes 2 gameplay teaser trailer:
Prepare yourself for the world gameplay debut of Company of Heroes 2 with a short teaser trailer.
BOOM video 14281