Lots of new previews hit the Shack this week, but I'm really feeling underwhelmed by this fall's somewhat odd release schedule. The last few weeks have been crazy (mostly because of you Borderlands 2), but otherwise there aren't too many releases I'm excited about. Dishonored and XCOM: Enemy Unknown are really the only two that have my attention. Halo 4? Assassin's Creed III? Call of Duty: Black Ops II? I'm sure they'll be great, but I just can't excited for one reason or another. Am I broken, Shack?
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates.)
- Garnett Lee: I’m up to level 25 and going strong in Borderlands 2 with no sign of slowing down. I do plan to play some more FIFA 13, though, and hope to actually get that start in Torchlight 2 this weekend.
- John Keefer: I'll be playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria through the weekend. Want to hit 90 and then try the Monk class on a panda. May fill in with Borderlands 2, but I'm preparing for Dishonored.
- Andrew Yoon: [No entry for this week.]
- Alice O'Connor: My flatmate has a game in the Indie Arcade at the Eurogamer Expo, so I'll pop by to see that and the rest of the indie-o-rama. Then, museums!
- Jeff Mattas: [No entry for this week.]
- Steve Watts: Moving means my consoles will spend most of the weekend in boxes, but the time I do have will be spent with Tokyo Jungle and Borderlands 2. Fortunately, I'll also have Pokemon Black Version 2 to keep me occupied while things are packed away.
- Ozzie Mejia: On top of playing some more Guild Wars 2, I'm catching Batman Live at Staples Center! Hopefully, it looks nothing like this.
- Tyler J. Smith: I'll be tuning in for the next several Pittsburgh Pirate games to see if they do indeed clinch their 20th losing season in a row, but otherwise it's back to the wastelands of Borderlands 2 for me to take on that rather smug Handsome Jack.