Sony Online Entertainment's "family-friendly, free-to-play" title Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures is set to get free, massive expansion on December 15, the publisher has revealed. Taking place on the planet of Umbara, players will be treated to a large battlefield zone, new events and collections, and an instance featuring the 'Umbaran Airfield,' which was featured on the Clone Wars television show.
With the expansion, players will finally be able to work together to engage in direct combat. "Jedi players will battle Separatists and Umbaran forces using customizable weapon attacks, The Force attacks and mounts," the announcement added.
- Additional features include:
- Combat Abilities: Destroy enemy droids, using:
- Weapon Attack uses players' default attack and will utilize the weapons they are equipped with.
- Force Attack is much more powerful and requires the use of Force Points -- a force that can only be used when fully charged.
- Mission Instances: Players will be faced with thrilling missions, if they defeat a boss they will be granted a unique item reward.
- Zone Events: Players will be able to participate in zone events, working together and creating a dynamic environment!
Synchronous Multiplayer: Over-world zones will allow players the ability to tackle the droid threat together, letting in multiple people simultaneously.
- Mounts: Available for purchase in the marketplace, players can move quickly through Umbara on an AT-RT, Tauntaun, Speeder Bike or more.
- Collections: Each Combat Zone has 5 unique collections -- by finding all the collection items in a set, players will obtain 1 piece of a unique zone-themed gear set (feet, body, hands, head or weapon).
- Destructible Objects: Players will be able to attack and destroy objects like crates, ship debris, or barricades found throughout the zone.
- Rewards: Players that complete all available content in the combat area, will be given titles, achievements/trophies, or furniture rewards when successfully completing events and story instances.
BOOM video 11290