We walked out of E3 2011 with new details on NIntendo and Sony's next hardware, examples of Kinect's core focus, and a ton of experience with the industry's upcoming games.
But, all good things must come to an end. It's time to get back to our own piles of games that are begging to be completed.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: After missing most of the E3 party card, I’m hopping over to Vegas for a cocktail by the pool. When I get back I’ll be starting in on Shadows of the Damned for our review and trying to wrap up my XBLA play through of Torchlight.
- Xav de Matos: I have been hit with a terrible cold, so while I'm not coughing up a storm I'll be playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Child of Eden for review, along with a little Duke Nukem Forever.
- Andrew Yoon: After E3, I think I'm done with this whole "gaming" nonsense. If I do decide to play something, it will be LA Noire. Maybe I should also pick up Infamous 2.
- Alice O'Connor: Playing video games is for children. Me, I'm at a game jam all weekend, making video games. Very, very poor video games.
- Jeff Mattas: I’ll be doing a lot of post-E3 napping, but am looking forward to getting back into Witcher 2. Kind of curious to check out Infamous 2, as well.
- Steve Watts: Pushing through Duke Nukem Forever for review, punctuated with Infamous 2 and LA Noire.
- Ozzie Mejia: After an intense E3 week, this is the kind of weekend to just lay on the couch and recover, squeezing in L.A. Noire here and there.