The complete list of fixes and updates in the upcoming patch is massive, addressing general gameplay fixes, connectivity and multiplayer tweaks, class adjustments, and changes to the Monday Night Live Update System.
The first of three planned downloadable content packs for Monday Night Combat have also been announced. The first of such DLC packs will be free, and will include "new content, gameplay adjustments, and more bug fixes." Uber Entertainment plans to reveal more details closer to the DLC's release.
You can click through to the complete list of changes to see what's been addressed in the way of issues with host migration and dropped sessions, as well as fixing a variety of bugs. We've also included the Title Update's lists of class-specific updates below:
- Reworked Support's bot aura so that it doesn't make the Jackbot appear overhealed.
- Fixed Support's Firebase skill from recharging while the Support is dead but the Firebase skill exists.
- Fixed being able to use the Heal/Hurt gun while taunting.
- Fixed some instances of the Support's Firebase not appearing when thrown.
- Fixed Heal/Hurt gun not being affected by rate of fire endorsements and reduced it's overall healing/hurting ability to compensate for the change.
- Fixed Supports being able to use their Hack skill through walls.
- Fixed Supports being able to throw their Firebases through the wall.
- Fixed Air Strikes sometimes damaging enemies under cover.
- Supports can now only Hack enemy turrets at Hack level 3.
- Increased the time to Hack enemy turrets.
- Decreased duration of Hack on a turret for levels 1 and 2.
- Fixed Assassins from being able to get permanent sprint and super speed.
- Fixed Assassins getting a double smoke bomb allowing them to jump higher than intended.
- Fixed Assassins being able to cloak during a grapple.
- Fixed Assassins from being able to use her smoke bomb during a lunge.
- Retuned damage done by dagger after a lunge.
- Tank's Jet Gun alternate fire damage is now reduced depending on the percentage of ammo left in the clip. Increased the full clip damage to compensate.
- Fixed an exploit involving the Assault's Fly.
- Fixed Assault's bomb audio lingering after bomb is gone.