The full changelog for patch 1.02 follows below.
- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-CPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for the Eyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashes and minor bugs
- Graphics glitches when running in low visual quality.
- Improved performance and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error messages)
- Various minor fixes.