20,004 chatty comments by "waxthirteen"
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 12:06pm PST The part where she's slo-mo jumping through the dude's chains looks absolutely terrible.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 9:48am PST What a bout rule 34?
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 8:20pm PST You’ve quite literally seen nothing of what the true game is about.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:52am PST Agreed. It's going to be like seeing an old friend again! Also I love grumpy old man Luke so far.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:50am PST Are ou open to any MMOs? Amalur was essentially a singleplayer MMO. Tera in particular is very action-y for an MMO. http://tera.enmasse.com/
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 7:38am PST Ahh could be okay on PS4, I guess. Better than getting lost in the wasteland of Steam indie trash.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 1:31pm PST Or hell, just say "do you want to be on TV?"
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 6:50am PST Why so they can glare at you awkwardly and treat you like an outsider till you leave?
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 6:49am PST Just started this with my (almost) 7 year old son. It's great and we're both really into it.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 6:08am PST Steamworld Dig would be my pick. You put it first so your subconscious is telling you to pick it!
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 10:30am PST Well I mean, there is cocoa butter in it usually... But I still don't care. Stuff is gross.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 9:53am PST If they tried to make it something unrelated to the rest of their MCU maybe. But I think these characters are just way too big to not let them run...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 9:50am PST Nope. Which sucks because between Deadpool and Logan, I feel like Fox finally found something they can bring to the superhero table that Marvel...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:05am PST Isn’t it the standard marine corps “high and tight”?
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:04am PST New album by The Faceless owns: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ABX6K6yLloQ