The update includes several World Editor tweaks, and can be had in four flavors:
- Warcraft III
- 1.24 to 1.24b Incremental Update (English)
The full version of the Frozen Throne patch is expected shortly, so stay tuned.
A rundown of the various tweaks and changes can be found below in the patch notes:
PC WORLD EDITOR CHANGES
- Increased max map file size from 4 MB to 8 MB.
- Added the ability to store hashtable handles in a hashtable.
- Added GetSpellTargetX and GetSpellTargetY natives.
- Added a new base handle type "Agent" of which many types now extend from.
- Added a SaveAgentHandle native which can be used for saving most handle types.
- Added a JASS optimization dealing with global variable change events.
- Fixed a few false positives caused by the "return bug" fix.
- Fixed a crash related to hashtable reference counting.
- "Shadowing" global variables with local variables no longer is possible.
- Fixed a type conversion dealing with operators (i.e. adding a handle with an integer).