16,829 chatty comments by "Zek"
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 10:53am PDT I've heard nothing but good things about customer service from the Google Store FWIW. They may even fix it outside of warranty.
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 12:22pm PDT Why do you assume you can't do those things and also date? If your GF decides she absolutely must move or make you stop playing video games or...
- Posted Oct 17, 2017 12:17pm PDT In his mind this is the Democrats blinking first. He scared them with those executive orders and now they're cooperative.
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 9:23pm PDT She is clearly overpowered but they have nerfs on the PTR.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 10:39pm PDT Classic vanilla Tetris bores me to tears. Quick drop and piece storage make it so much faster paced and less random.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 3:46pm PDT chicken pesto sandwich + sun chips
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 3:45pm PDT I don't get it. There are two sides, the other one is Nazis.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 10:04pm PDT I think you have a slightly rosy memory of the PS1 days.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 7:08pm PDT Sure, that all comes with money.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 5:31pm PDT Will you at least acknowledge that your "better" is synonymous with "higher income residents"?
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 7:48pm PDT man, I feel wasteful just leaving this gif on loop
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:55am PDT Yeah interviewers should never be looking for someone to recite an algorithm off the top of their head. That's pointless. What matters is the process.
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:02am PDT The trick is to start my imagining a function that does precisely what you need it to do. Pretend you already have that function and write the code...
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 2:30pm PDT Sounds like a bug in this case. But yeah if you're paranoid about surveillance then don't keep any open mics in your house.
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 12:15pm PDT They should both change their names then.