Packing four new multiplayer arenas--including one for the popular zombie mode--Map Pack #2 hit one million sales on consoles in only four days when it was released for $10 in June. The first map pack also arrived free for PC players in a patch.
Click on through for a full list of changes the update will bring.
PC Patch 1.5:
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser's refresh functionality when the Source is set to 'Favorites'
- Added support for CODTV
- "cg_DrawFPS 1" now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players' team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the '2048 materials' error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file