9,812 chatty comments by "Madwacker"
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:18pm PDT Are any Shackers going to E3 this year?
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:10pm PDT If Vegas doesn't take the cup, I'll be real shocked.
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:06pm PDT How does that work when people don't have a static IP?
- Posted May 21, 2018 1:20pm PDT Dumb question, but can't you just create another account? Sure you lose your Shack name, but...
- Posted May 21, 2018 10:29am PDT Does Enemy Territory: Quake Wars qualify? That was using idTech 4 w/ Megatexture
- Posted May 16, 2018 9:47pm PDT They want me to haul around my expensive Switch, at a giant conference full of people where it could potentially get stolen or broken... all so I...
- Posted May 16, 2018 1:16pm PDT +1 to that. Another that did his/her job.
- Posted May 16, 2018 1:12pm PDT are they good questions though? If not, carry on...
- Posted May 16, 2018 9:43am PDT Yep. There's several in Snohomish county alone.
- Posted May 16, 2018 9:43am PDT Having never done any sort of drug/hallucinogenic not talking alcohol here, I would totally try this.
- Posted May 15, 2018 3:04pm PDT I thought TFA sucked balls. I haven't seen TLJ, but by your description, a bunch of shit or not, I kinda want to see this shit show now.
- Posted May 15, 2018 10:54am PDT Dang. They should have come out the gates with THAT, instead of that shitty trailer the other day. I'm marginally interested now.
- Posted May 14, 2018 4:29pm PDT And it passed. $275/head/year with a sunset clause for 2023. Let's see how this plays out....
- Posted May 14, 2018 1:02pm PDT How do Seattle/Other WA Shackers feel about this 'Head Tax' that is going to vote at 2pm today? If you read this article, it appears they'll pass...
- Posted May 14, 2018 12:59pm PDT if it scares the living fuck out of me like F.E.A.R 2 did... and there's decent action, I'm in.