The information was provided as part of Square Enix's "Corporate Strategy Meeting," during which the company discussed "synergies" and presented materials on the "Eidos Integration."
- Square Enix
- Final Fantasy franchise > 85 million units
- Dragon Quest franchise > 47 million units
- Kingdom Hearts franchise > 12 million units
- Tomb Raider franchise > 30 million units
- Hitman franchise > 8 million units
Details on the sales of other Eidos-owned franchises, including Kane & Lynch (around 1.75 million units) and Deus Ex (over 2 million units), were also provided in bar graph form, along with individual figures for the various iterations of Hitman and Tomb Raider.