20,564 chatty comments by "AgentPothead"
- Posted May 15, 2012 11:03am PDT I don't get the funny?
- Posted May 15, 2012 10:57am PDT Don't give your follower a shield lol.
- Posted May 15, 2012 10:51am PDT And nothing of value was lost.
- Posted May 15, 2012 10:46am PDT "the only way taxpayers lose is if the company failed." So the only way we lose money is the most likely outcome? Sounds like a solid business...
- Posted May 15, 2012 10:06am PDT I can't find his original page anymore, but there was that guy who used to knit televisions. http://www.monster-munch.com/knitted-telle/...
- Posted May 15, 2012 10:01am PDT Nope it doesn't, but once it is open it stays open, so you can open it and then kill her/leave the coven. It takes 30 humanity to open, I recommend...
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:55am PDT That sounds like the borderlands ini bullshit ahahahah.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:51am PDT That final score cracks me up.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:41am PDT Sen's Fortress is the only area with "physics puzzles" and what I'd consider traditional platforming. I also loved sen's fortress though, it's...
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:37am PDT Goes to a 30 second unskippable ad about a bald woman who used to smoke who wanted to help me get ready in the morning or something.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:35am PDT That was the weakest part of the game by far, which is why I stuck with the Chaos Servant covenant, they opened up a big short cut, goes straight...
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:32am PDT He could be dead.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:23am PDT AT&T dropped nine 911 calls for an old couple who ended up dying on the road in front of their house. So it could be worse.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:20am PDT Yeah I know, s'why the store just kind of shrugs. Still shitty though.
- Posted May 15, 2012 9:19am PDT People in the wrong tend to pay to make the problem disappear, especially when you point a camera at them :)