This free downloadable content delivers new maps, game modes, vehicles and characters, not to mention the titular Titan mutator.nope Unreal Tournament 3 on PC saw a whopping 2000% increase in players after the Titan Pack was released on March 5th--coupled with free weekends and a hefty discount through Steam.
Click through for the full feature list:
- Two new game types: Greed, a "tug of war" skull-toting team points battle, and Betrayal, a cutthroat style of play where alliances and teams can shift fluidly through a match.
- The Titan Mutator, where you can become a 30 foot tall behemoth in any game mode.
- Two new characters: Kana and Nova.
- Nineteen maps for Deathmatch, CTF, Vehicle CTF and Warfare modes, including 11 new maps plus eight popular maps from the first UT3 bonus pack and Xbox 360 version.
- New vehicles and pickups, including the X-Ray field deployable, the link station deployable for vehicle repair, the slow field powerup, the Stealthbender vehicle, the Eradicator artillery piece, and the Stinger rail turret.