Loads of mobile users are going to be giving and receiving Apple products as gifts this year, and that makes Black Friday and Cyber Monday ideal for picking up that perfect present at a steep discount. This year we've seen several deep sales on last-generation Apple devices like the iPad mini 4 as well as current-generation technology like the iPad Pro. Here are the devices that have been significantly marked down this Black Friday as well as the deals to look forward to on Cyber Monday.
The Best Cyber Monday 2017 Deals On iPhone, iPad, And Accessories
While there weren't many sale prices on brand-new Apple devices like the iPhone X, Black Friday buyers were still treated to discounts on several last-generation devices. In particular, items like the iPad Pro and the iPad mini 4 saw frequent discounts, and we're expecting to see the same sort of items marked down in the days leading up to Cyber Monday.
While we still haven't gotten a chance to look at everything Amazon has to offer on discount this Black Friday, but the popular online retailer is most certainly going to be participating in Cyber Monday with deep discounts on various technology. Until we learn more about the company's sales, Amazon can still be used to price compare many of the items featured in Black Friday sales from various competitiors. Just remember that Amazon prices can change at any time, so the actual price may be higher or lower than the ones we've listed here.
• Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB — $614.48
• Apple iPad mini 4 128GB — $364.99
• Apple Watch Series 1 — $274.00
• Apple Watch Series 3 — $398.95
• Beats Studio2 Wireless Headphones — $179.99
• Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones — $349.99
• Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones — $134.00
• Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 64GB — $529.99 ($120 discount)
• Apple iPad 32GB — $249.99 ($80 discount)
• Apple iPad mini 4 — $399.99 ($0 discount)
• Apple Watch Series 1 — $179.99 ($70 discount)
• Apple Watch Series 3 — $329.99 ($100 discount)
• Apple iPhone SE 32GB — $99.99 ($50-$100 discount depending on carrier)
• Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones — $159.99 ($190 discount)
• Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones — $239.99 plus a free $30 Target gift card ($60 discount, $90 including gift card)
• Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones — $159.99 ($40 discount)
• Buy one, get one 30% off on all iTunes gift cards
In addition to deep discounts on several pieces of Apple-branded technology, through this coming Black Friday Target will be offering customers who buy an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus a free $250 Target gift card alongside any qualified activation for a mobile plan from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T.
Best Buy busted onto the Black Friday 2017 scene with some great deals on Apple tech, and even went so far as actively listing many of the prices weeks before Black Friday was set to begin. As such, the retailer is currently leading the trend on discounts for the iPad, iMac, MacBook Air, and Beats headphones.
• Apple iPad mini 4 128GB — $274.99 ($125 discount)
• Apple iPad 9.7" 32GB — $249.99 ($80 discount)
• Apple iPad Pro 10.5 64GB — $524.99 ($125 discount)
• Apple MacBook Air (2017 13.3" i5) — $999.99 ($200 discount)
• Apple iMac (2017 27" i5) — $1,599.99 ($200 discount)
• Apple TV 4K 32GB — $179.00
• Apple Watch Series 1 — $199 ($50 discount)
• Beats Studio2 Wireless Headphones — $159.99 ($220 discount)
Best Buy is also extending buyers the chance to save up to $200 with qualified iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus activation through Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.
While discounts on Apple products are slim this year from Walmart, it's worth noting that the retailer often keeps prices comparable to those from Amazon, with everyday discounts taking precedence over short-term sales. With that said, we do expect Walmart to offer up some consumer technology this Cyber Monday. Here are the items to look out for:
Walmart is also currently offering Black Friday shoppers the chance to earn a $300 Walmart gift card with $0 down purchasing a new Apple or Samsung device and activating a contract with AT&T or Verizon.
BJ's Wholesale Club:
• Apple iPad Pro 256GB — $649.99 ($100 discount)
We plan to continually update this list as more retailers start releasing more Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale ads, so be sure to check back often from now through November 27 to stay on top of the hottest deals on Apple products this online shopping holiday.
Also, don't miss out on our other great Black Friday and Cyber Monday guides, the likes of which are all conveniently outlined in our massive guide to the Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 deals.