4,716 chatty comments by "Judecca"
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:52pm PST Yeah, with very large threaded wood screws. Eventually it would probably tear out with really heavy use.
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:47pm PST stile? wtf. style
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:46pm PST Not really, I just had a desire to make an american stick for some reason, and the parts are way cheaper. Kind of wanted to do it for nostalgia,...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 5:40pm PST Sweet. Looks big. I just madd a Happ/Il stick out of a qcfgaming.com case. Still need to wire up the cthulhu...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 4:47pm PST That should read 360/PS3, and you might have to set it to Show Devices on All Networks
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 4:46pm PST Plasma vs LCD is as much fanboy bait as PS3 vs 360
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 4:42pm PST Err. Meant as reply to giant boy detective. This only works in Win 7
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 4:42pm PST 1. Turn on your PS3/360. 2. Open Windows Media Player 3. Click the Stream->More Streaming Options menu 4. Allow access to your 360/PC...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 4:31pm PST I just use the built in WMP11 stuff from Windows 7
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 1:13pm PST I had to do this on Christmas because I was away from my PC and only had a Mac
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 1:12pm PST Also MAME
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 11:56am PST It is pretty much exactly the same as the TE parts wise, with a slightly different button layout. Still awesome.
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 9:14am PST If you were to build it yourself it would cost about $80 without the case LS 32 Stick - $20 8x 30mm SE Buttons - $24 2x 24mm SE Buttons - $5...
- Posted Dec 31, 2009 8:49am PST Not a huge fan of Seimitsu buttons, but I would totally get one of these if they shipped to Canada. When SF4 came out they were going for more than...
- Posted Dec 30, 2009 10:05pm PST I'm level 15. Really disappointed that the Underdome expansion doesn't get you EXP. What is the point?