Fire Emblem Heroes marks Nintendo's second foray into the mobile gaming world. Unlike Super Mario Run, Fire Emblem Heroes is free-to-play, which means you can either earn premium "orb" currency in the game or purchase it with real money. With our guides, we'll show you the best way to get Orbs in Fire Emblem Heroes so you can summon more heroes cheaper. We'll also show you the best way to level up your heroes and what the best skills for each of them are.
Fire Emblem Heroes Hints and Tips
- In Fire Emblem Heroes you can get a discount when you summon more heroes at a time. Your best bet is to wait until you've saved up 20 orbs then summon five heroes straight. You'll pay the full five orbs for the first summon, but you'll only spend four Orbs for the second third and fourth and only three for the fifth. Summoning heroes in this fashion saves you five Orbs total, which you can put towards the next round of summons.
- The Triangle of Power is an essential part of the Fire Emblem series and Fire Emblem Heroes is no different. The Triangle of Power marks the strengths and weaknesses of each hero.
- Red weapons beat green weapons, and green weapons beat blue weapons, and blue weapons beat red weapons. This dynamic means that you have to choose a diverse group of heroes to meet the challenge of the Triangle of Power.
- Don't forget to spend your SP points. Heroes gain SP points for leveling up, and they can be used to purchase skills for your heroes. In Fire Emblem Heroes, skills can be equipment or special moves, so if you want your characters to get stronger, you have to make sure to not only level them up but improve their skills over time.
Fire Emblem Heroes Guides
In this section are guides that will show you the best way to level up your heroes, get more Orbs, and win battles. Check back often for the latest Fire Emblem Heroes strategies.
This guide will show you the steps to changing your nickname.
We show you how to fix issues with crashing and what to do if you get errors while trying to link your Nintendo Account.
We give you tips on how to level your heroes up faster and use items to unlock their potential.
Here's how to get the Hero Feather, one of the items needed to unlock a hero's potential.
Learn how to Merge Allies and make one strong hero out of two weaker ones.
Want more heroes? You're gonna need more Orbs, and we'll show you how to get them.
Fire Emblem Heroes Walkthroughs
Here are various walkthroughs that will help take you through the more complicated aspects of Fire Emblem Heroes.
Where to Get Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iOS and Android right now.
- iOS users that have iPhones and iPads need to download Fire Emblem Heroes from the Apple App Store.
- The Google Play Store is where Android users can find Fire Emblem Heroes.
We'll be updating our Fire Emblem Heroes content with all the latest info as time goes on. Please check out the Shacknews Guides section for more helpful info on a ton of games.