The apocalypse is upon us in only 11 days, if you believe in that sort of thing, and GameFly wants you playing games to the bitter end. In its "Not so Scary End of the World" sale, the company will be offering sales on a new batch of games every two days, starting today.
The first batch of games will be on sale for 48 hours, and include The Walking Dead and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The list:
- Crysis Maximum Edition: $7.49 (75 percent off)
- Half Life: $2.49 (75 percent off)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY: $9.99 (50 percent off)
- Batman Arkham Asylum (Mac): $26.79 (33 percent off)
- The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition: $14.99 (50 percent off)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: $2.49 (75 percent off)
- The Walking Dead: $12.49 (50 percent off)
- F1 2012: $24.99 (50 percent off)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: $24.99 (50 percent off)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut: $4.99 (50 percent off)
Other games that will be coming in future sales through December 21 include Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3. A last chance sale will be held on December 22-24, if we are all still here.
[Disclosure: Shacknews.com is part of GameFly Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of GameFly, Inc.]