Fall releases are beginning to kick into high-gear, as I'm sure you are all well aware. How do you manage the amount of time you put into each game? Gone are the days where I can sit in front of a screen for twelve hours at time, since there are always chores that need done. And yet, I can't seem to tear myself away from FTL: Faster Than Light even though I know there are plenty of other great games that I should play, too.
What gives? How do you manage your time, Shackers?
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates.)
- Garnett Lee: Ariel and I will be continuing our gun-toting adventure across Pandora in Borderlands 2. And during downtime I’ll probably fire up some FIFA 13, Torchlight II, and FTL: Faster Than Light!
- John Keefer: I'm continuing my play time with Borderlands 2 and Torchlight II. Both have been very engaging and entertaining. Of course, I have to get these done (or far enough along) before World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria comes out next week.
- Andrew Yoon: Should I start with Pokemon Black Version 2 OR Pokemon White Version 2? Decisions, decisions… I’m also checking out PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on Vita.
- Alice O'Connor: I shall cling to the last scraps of summer in a park, but there's always time for Dota 2.
- Jeff Mattas: Between Borderlands 2, Black Mesa, and Torchlight II, I imagine I may forget what the sun looks like this weekend.
- Steve Watts: I'm still working my way through Mark of the Ninja. But I'll probably pop in some Borderlands 2 time here and there to finish off some remaining side-quests before I go into Vault Hunter mode.
- Ozzie Mejia: Preparing to hit the end game scenarios for Guild Wars 2 for some upcoming coverage. Should be a blast!
- Tyler J. Smith: While all the cool kids are off hunting for that stupid vault or dungeon diving, I'm stuck in outter space in a seemingly futile attempt to deliver vital intelligence to the Federation in FTL: Faster Than Light. My poor, poor crew. We're all redshirts now.