You know it's Friday, right? Sure you do.
A crazy week here at the Shack, with some super slow news days and others with a few days worth of material crushed into just a few hours. Though I suppose that's what happens when most of us had Monday off for Labor Day. Did you do anything interesting? Or have anything interesting planned for this weekend? See what we're up to this weekend and let's make a few plans!
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll be continuing my Lost Odyssey with the light at the end of the tunnel starting to peek through now that I’m on disc 4. Guild Wars 2 and Madden NFL 13 will also no doubt vie for my attention.
- John Keefer: I would have been playing Assassin’s Creed if Ubisoft hadn’t yanked my serial key. So now I will play some Total Annihilation and Mass Effect 2. Gotta love the classics.
- Andrew Yoon: I'm playing Resident Evil 6, Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault and LittleBigPlanet Vita. And I'm playing Halo Reach to get prepped for Halo 4.
- Alice O'Connor: I'm joining with some of our finest European Shackers to watch Dredd. Our moustaches are waxed, our hats cocked at jaunty angles, and our pipes filled.
- Jeff Mattas: [Down with the sickness. Feel better, Jeff!]
- Steve Watts: I'll probably spend as much time as possible playing the Ratchet & Clank Collection. I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and nothing cures depression quite like a furry and his robot sidekick.
- Ozzie Mejia: Still running through Guild Wars 2 for the final diary entries and the upcoming field report. Still getting the hang of this crafting thing.
- Tyler J. Smith: After this post by eonix looking for tips on Dota 2, I think I'm finally going to take the plunge and learn how to play, too. It should be interesting, though really I expect lots of rage in my direction. Bring it on, Internet!