Ubisoft presented another entry in the Just Dance franchise at its E3 press briefing today, titled (obviously enough) Just Dance 4. It's coming for Wii U, and judging by the dancing you'll be able to dance in front of the tablet controller. You know, just in case you want a dance game on a tiny screen instead of your TV.
The game is scheduled for the Wii U's "launch window," along with PlayStation 3 with Move and Xbox 360 with Kinect. It will feature 40 new tracks, and a partial track list was included in today's announcement. It brings the Battle Mode to play against a friend in six rounds of dance battles, alternate dance routines, and an upgraded workout mode. The Wii U version will offer a "Puppet Master" mode, in which the touch controller can be used to swap dance routines that the other players perform in real time, plus take photos and videos of the dances to share online. Check below for a partial set list.
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Disturbia - Rihanna
- Good Feeling - Flo Rida
- Maneater - Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
- Rock Lobster - The B-52’s
- So What - P!nk
- Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
- You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White
- What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
- Wild Wild West - Will Smith