Interested parties can download the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 1.020 Patch from FileShack. You can view the complete list of fixes and new car list below. Just be aware that once you install the patch, you'll only be able to play online against those who've also done so. The game's Autolog feature won't be affected though, and will continue to update you with your friends' event progress, regardless of the version they're running.
- Performance and Bug Fixes in Patch 1.020
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
- New Cars Included in Patch 1.020
- Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
- Lamborghini Murcièlago LP 650-4 Roadster
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.