nope The first pack, for Kinect Sports, is available now and includes "six new mini-games, 15 new Party Play events and three crazy mascots." The mini-games are:
- SuperStriker for Soccer lets you score as many goals as you can and avoid the boots.
- Pinvaders for Bowling lets you stop the pins before they reach the hazard zone.
- Rapid Runner for Track & Field lets you run the furthest distance before you run out of time.
- Target Smash for Table Tennis lets you smash the targets to grab the score.
- Fruit Splatter for Volleyball lets you hit the fruits while dodging the bombs.
- King of the Ring for Boxing lets you knockout as many opponents as you can.