With the holidays and 2011 right around the corner, overeating and overspending become the current priorities, as is avoiding the bony, groping hands of Old Man Winter. (He's one creepy dude.) Pretty much all of the big games for 2010 have already been released as well, meaning that between now and... well, January, it's backlog clobberin' time. Honestly, I'm just glad to be back into the swing of things after a week of vacation-induced sickness.
So, grab a cup of hot chocolate (or an Irish coffee, if that's your thing), curl up by the fire, and wrap yourself in some nice warm chatty.
- News of the Day
- Comprehensive Fallout: New Vegas Patch on the Way
- Weekend Confirmed: Episode 38
- Civilization 5 Thanksgiving-themed DLC Coming Dec 16
- Mass Effect 2 Dated for PS3 in North America and Europe
- Links from Morning Discussion and Around the Web
- 10 Fascinating Last Pictures
- Episode 2: Steph and Lance "Wine Hoes" (Starring DelRio)
- The Micros: Pilot Episode - A Hilarious Must-see for Texas Hold'em Players