advertisement

Crackdown 2 'Deluge' DLC Trailer is Made Up of 94% Explosions

by Xav de Matos, Nov 17, 2010 11:10am PST
Related Topics – Crackdown 2, xbox 360, Trailer, DLC

When Crackdown 2 was released, I was a little lukewarm on it. The first downloadable content added some spice with the free Key's to the City mode but it didn't really pull me back.

Footage of the new downloadable content--the Deluge DLC pack--has piqued my interest. Why? Because explosions are awesome and the launch trailer for the DLC is made up of mostly explosions. My estimates put it at about 94%--leaving 6% for capturing and editing.

The Deluge DLC is launched yesterday on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 560MS Points ($7) and adds a four-player "Horde-like" mode where players battle against waves of enemies. The content also packs with it a capture the flag variant called "Capture the Orb." That part doesn't sound like it has explosions in it, though, so don't even worry about it.





Comments

1 Thread* |

Comments on this page are excluded by comment filters. Please join or login to set your filters and view these comments.