Rock Band DLC Goes Country Once Again on Aug. 31
Next week, Rock Band is going country for a fourth time, adding a slew of new tracks from country music artists. Downloadable content featuring Reba MacEntire, Keith Urban, Josh Turner and more artists (that I wouldn't know unless they were named in this press release) will be available for budding Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii musical superstars.
Due out on August 31, all tracks will cost $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points) a pop while the complete track pack will be available for $14.99 (1,200 MS Points).
Rock Band: Country Pack #04
* Song also available in LEGO Rock Band Store.
Note: Nintendo Wii owners will not have access to the pack and must purchase each track individually.
- "Lookin' For a Good Time" - Lady Antebellum
- "What Was I Thinkin'" - Dierks Bentley
- "Hell on the Heart" - Eric Church
- "Rebound" - Laura Bell Bundy
- "Women" - Jamey Johnson
- "Would You Go With Me" - Josh Turner *
- "Days Go By" - Keith Urban *
- "It Happens" - Sugarland *
- "Fancy" - Reba McEntire *