BOOM widget 101887
[Update 7/19 - 6PM CST] The contest is now closed. Winners will be notified shortly via Shackmessage and must provide the e-mail address linked to his or her Impulse account to claim the prize. One random winner must provide a valid US mailing address to receive the grand prize.
[Original Story] Shacknews has teamed up with Stardock to giveaway ten copies of its new strategy game Elemental: War of Magic. Additionally, one lucky winner will be selected to win a signed copy of the game and book, Elemental: Destiny's Embers, which also launches with the game telling a detailed backstory of the land of Elemental (written by the CEO of Stardock and game's executive producer, Brad Wardell.
Included with the prize is access to the game's 3A beta test, which will be immediately available to winners before the game's planned release date of August 24, 2010.
Here's how to enter the giveaway:
Leave a comment with the name of your kingdom.The contest is now closed.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico.)
- Limit 1 entry per person (Only your first comment will be counted.)
- The entry period ends at 6:00PM CT on Monday, July 19.
- At that time, we will randomly select ten (10) winners to receive one (1) copy of Elemental: War of Magic for the PC (MSRP $49.99).
- Of those ten winners, one will be randomly selected to win the Grand Prize, which includes a signed copy of the game and the companion book, Elemental: Destiny's Embers.
An Impulse account is required to redeem prize. Prize will be delivered automatically to a winner's Impulse account.