Last week, the following RBN tracks hit the PS3, ranging from 99¢ to $1.99 each:
- Flogging Molly - "Drunken Lullabies (Live)"
- Jonathan Coulton - "Code Monkey"
- The Shins - "Australia"
- The Slip - "Even Rats"
- Steve Vai - "For the Love of God (Live)"
- Bang Camaro - "Push Push (Lady Lightning)"
- Five Finger Death Punch - "Burn It Down"
- Senses Fail - "Lady in a Blue Dress"
- Flight of the Conchords - "Business Time"
- Attack Attack! - "Stick Stickly"
Because of the way submissions work on PS3, we will only be able to release songs when we update the normal Rock Band DLC store (currently Thursdays). Furthermore, because of the way the submissions process works, we're currently capped at 5 songs per week. We're working hard to expand the number of songs we'll be able to do each week, but for now you can expect 5 songs a week, every week, plus your normal DLC releases. To be clear, the reason that we can update in real-time on Xbox 360 is because Rock Band Network on Xbox 360 is built on the XNA infrastructure that allows users to submit their own content, with the sales and distribution of those tracks managed by the XNA backend. That infrastructure doesn't exist on other platforms. We're looking into ways to bring as much stuff over as possible, but there are practical realities that aren't in our immediate control. We hope you understand.
Harmonix is also working on a solution to bring some of the content to the Wii Shop Channel, but not specific ETA has been given.